CN Station during World War II
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Platoon of soldiers standing at the wooden plank platform waiting to board a train at the CN Station in St. Marys. Various onlookers in the background.
Names located in World War II catalogue (page 67).
- Condition: Good. Slight wear and dirty.
- Date of Original
- Early 1940s
Width: 17.7 cm
Height: 12.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17.7cm
Image Height: 12.7cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2604306662327 Longitude: -81.1365410685539
- From the files of the St. Marys Journal Argus.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "CN Station during World War II." St. Marys Museum, 1431ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.