Water Street looking north to the bridge over Trout Creek during flood of 1937
- St. Marys Journal Argus, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Water Street North (looking north towards the bridge). The street is covered in water thanks to a flood that occurred in 1937. People can be seen outside the fire station with a car near at the side of the road and people standing on the Water Street Bridge.
St. Mary's Auto Supply and Wrecking can be seen at the left with signs advertising different products and services.
- Condition: Good. Creased and worn.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 15.4 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14.8cm
Image Height: 9.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- From the files of the St. Marys Journal Argus.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Water Street looking north to the bridge over Trout Creek during flood of 1937." St. Marys Museum, 1416ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.