Small brick building located on corner of lot belong to 143 Water Street South
- St. Marys Journal Argus, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a man standing next to a small building that is located on the corner of the lot belonging to 143 Water Street South.
The St. Marys Museum has done some research on this small building. Some uses in the past have been:
-Surgery area for vet William Gibb V.S. (ca. 1909-10)
-later used by the St. Marys Euchre Club starting around 1915.
Was auctioned September 10, 1988 as of the estate of Wilton B. Clipperton.
- Condition: Very good. Slightly worn.
- Date of Original:
Width: 10.3 cm
Height: 12.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.3cm
Image Height: 12.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- From the files of the St. Marys Journal Argus.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Small brick building located on corner of lot belong to 143 Water Street South." St. Marys Museum, 1413ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.