Queen Street looking west towards Water Street at the time of a flood, 1937
- St. Marys Journal Argus, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Queen Street East during a flood in 1937. The flood waters are up to the doorways of the businesses downtown and seems to have flooded some cars (including one at the Queen Street and Water Street intersection).
- Condition: Good. Gloss shows imperfections, but the image looks good.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 11.2 cm
Height: 6.75 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.15cm
Image Height: 6.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- From the files of St. Marys Journal Argus.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Queen Street looking west during flood, 1937." St. Marys Museum, 1405ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.