St. James Anglican Church, ca. 1970
- St. Marys Journal Argus, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the St. James Anglican Church taken around 1970 during the winter time (snow on the ground). The church itself (middle section) was constructed in 1857 with the tower and hall added later on.
- Condition: Okay. Image is clear, but paper has turned brown in places and is quite dirty.
- At top:
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1970
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 18.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- From the files of the St. Marys Journal Argus.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. James Anglican Church." St. Marys Museum, 1400ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.