Horse drawn buggy and group of men
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify anyone in this photo? Can you identify this building?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Webster, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a group of men standing outside of an unidentified building. A buggy being pulled by two horses is in front of the building as well, with the words "Heintzman & Co. Pianos & Organs" and "W.H. Tovell" written on the buggy.
A sign on the building at the side says "Dunlop Carriage Tires".
- Condition: Copy is very good.
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.8cm
Image Height: 9.1cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- From the collection of Frank and Elsie MacKay.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Horse drawn buggy and group of men." St. Marys Museum, 1385ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.