Proposed plans to build extensions onto Westover, 1911
- J.A. Humprhis, St. Marys, Architect
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of architectural drawings done by architect J.A. Humphris of St. Marys on a proposed addition to Westover (300 Thomas Street). The plans show the entrance gates to Westover Park.
- Condition: Copy is excellent.
- South end of fence from gates Westover Park
Ground plan of fence and gates
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 12.8 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 5.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Proposed plans to build extensions onto Westover, 1911." St. Marys Museum, 1255ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.