- Alexander B. Barron, Forest, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Carte de visite of William Weir (b. June 1809 - d. January 1, 1882). William Weir was the husband of Margaret McArthur Weir and the father of William, John, Anne, Bessie, Frances and Duncan.
This photo would appear to be a reproduction of an earlier photo as this specific photographer was in business from 1879 until 1888 and Mr. Weir passed away at 72 in 1882. The photo is also lacking some detail and looks to be more damaged than the paper it on is giving way that it is likely an older type of photo (ambrotype, daquerreotype, et cetera).
- Condition: Obviously a reproduction of an earlier photograph. Condition of matte and paper is good with some dirt and stains.
Width: 10.6 cm
Height: 16.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Mrs. Mervin Milne
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "William Weir." St. Marys Museum, 1220ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.