St. James Anglican Church
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of St. James Anglican Church (65 Church Street South).
The original church (the middle section of the church overall now), was built in 1858 with the tower being added in 1885 (as well as other renovations being performed to enhance the church's interior and exterior). The Parish Hall (located on the left side of the church) was then added in 1908.
This view only shows the church and tower and not the hall, which could date this photo before 1908 if the hall hasn't been added yet.
- Condition: Copy is good.
Width: 10.1 cm
Height: 15 cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Don Whetstone (lent to copy)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. James Anglican Church." St. Marys Museum, 1207ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.