Cruttenden and Nichol Flour Mill
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the Cruttenden and Nichol flour mill located on the Thames River just south of St. Marys (approximately where the Cement Company conveyor crosses the river today). Was located on the east side of the Thames River.
- Condition: Copy is excellent.
Width: 17.6 cm
Height: 12.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 9.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Cruttenden and Nichol Flour Mill." St. Marys Museum, 1171ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.