A.H. Lofft and Company, ca. 1905
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of A.H. Lofft & Co. dry goods store. This photo shows the building (151 & 153 Queen Street East) as it appeared around 1905.
- Condition: Copies are all in excellent condition.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1905
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "A.H. Lofft and Co." St. Marys Museum, 1150ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.