Preliminary Sketch of the Andrews Building done by architect William Williams
- William Williams, Architect
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photocopy of the architectural drawings done by the architect William Williams of the proposed new building for Andrews jewelry store. This drawing shows the main entrance, the elaborate windows on the second floor, and a clock. The drawing does not show the tower though.
- Condition: Photocopy has been well used and the paper shows this. Scan of original would be best. (this had to be scanned in pieces as photocopy was too big)
- Date of Original:
- Prior to 1885
Width: 21.6 cm
Height: 33.8 cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Preliminary sketch of Andrews Building." St. Marys Museum, 1146phc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.