House of James B. White, ca. 1907
- Carter & Isaac, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a family sitting out on the lawn of a home, The house belonged to James B. White and is a simple board and batten house that stands on the first concession south of St. Marys.
- Condition: Photocopy of original, not the best quality, been folded in half.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1907
Width: 21.3 cm
Height: 16.4 cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "House of James B. White." St. Marys Museum, 1130phc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.