Victoria Bridge and the Thames River
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Tinted postcard view of the Thames River, the Victoria bridge (Queen Street bridge) and of the old mill and back of the Opera House.
- Condition: Fair. Strange colouring (got wet?). Handle carefully.
- Victoria Bridge, St. Marys
Dear Friend -
I got your letter and I want to know what Thursday it is -- this one coming or the next. Don't come next as I was going to Toronto for the next week but will stay if you are coming. Yours in haste Willard.
- Date of Original:
- Dated in letter, 1906
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Curly Wilson via Larry Pfaff (July, 1984)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Victoria bridge and the Thames River." St. Marys Museum, 1129pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.