- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of an old stone schoolhouse - the first schoolhouse to be built in St. Marys. This stone school was located on the southwest corner of James and Queen Streets.
See Early St. Marys by L.W. Wilson and L.R. Pfaff for more information (#2).
- Condition: Copy is excellent.
Width: 17.7 cm
Height: 12.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17.6cm
Image Height: 10.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Stone schoolhouse." St. Marys Museum, 1090ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.