- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Arthur Meighen the ninth Prime Minister of Canada (July 10, 1920 - December 29, 1921 and June 29, 1926 - September 25, 1926).
He was born in Anderson, Ontario but his family later moved to St. Marys so that he and his siblings could receive a high school education.
The high school he attended (St. Marys Collegiate Institute) was later renamed Arthur Meighen Public School after its most famous student.
Click on the links at the side to learn more about Arthur Meighen, or contact the St. Marys Museum. We have lots of information about one of our most famous residents.
- Condition: Very good copy. Unfortunately there is some marker on the cheeks and collar of his shirt (which has been digitally erased for future use).
- To my Dear Mother
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Arthur Meighen." St. Marys Museum, 2755ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.