Iredale Mill Pond, ca. 1910
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View of the log dam at Iredale's mill on Trout Creek, east of St. Marys, taken ca. 1910. It shows the dam holding back a significant body of water in the millpond.
The photographer is looking down at the dam probably from the bridge across the creek just downstream.
- Condition: Very good copy.
- Iredale Pond - written in ink at the top of the picture
- Date of Original
- ca. 1910
Width: 12.7 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.272426853235 Longitude: -81.0957352490234
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Iredale Mill Pond, ca. 1910." St. Marys Museum, 1078ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.