Interior of the F.W. Hutton Store, Queen Street, ca. 1904
- John W. Wilson, Toronto, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the interior of F.W. Hutton's store located on Queen Street East (109/113 Queen Street East). Many dry good products can be seen in the photo as well as a man standing behind a counter and a man standing in the aisle.
You can now find two businesses located in this building (Fullerworks Web Design and Tangels Hair Salon).
- Condition: Very good. Has been properly matted in the correct archival manner (located in the oversize drawers).
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1904
Width: 16.8 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.8cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Interior of F.W. Hutton's store, ca. 1904." St. Marys Museum, 1257ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.