Perth County Council, 1951
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the 1951 Perth County Council.
See Inscriptions for the list of names.
- Condition: Very good. Matte and image look great with minimal wear due to age.
- Left to Right
1st Row - Mary Ranney, Jean Duggan, Anne Gaunt, Mrs. Audrey Scantlebury, Mrs. R. Jaques, A.W. Blowes, Wm. O. Gaffney, F.W. Armstrong, Mrs. Lydia Yeandale, Margery Cosper, Ruth Holmes, Mrs. Marie Simpson
2nd Row - Micheal Messerschmidt, L.J. White, J.W. Brown, J.J. Krug, D.W. Hyde, Henry Johnston, Elgin Smith, G.N. Edwards, Hugh McCourt, J.D. Manning, Earl Waddell
3rd Row - James Holmes, Frank Allen, R.M. Dawson, J.J. Vosper, A.E. Nelson, Wm. McMillan, Lawson Cross, Jos. Walsh, Brock Monteith
Back Row - J.A. Coombs, W.E. Goodwin, Lloyd Bean, Wilfred Murry, Thos. Mathieson, David McKay, Clarence Mogk, James Smith, Michael Arbosgast, Roy Walker, Maurice Andrews, Harold Cosens
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 31.5 cm
Height: 28.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 22.8cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Ava Waddell
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Perth County Council, 1951." St. Marys Museum, 1199ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.