Presentation of the HMCS Stone Town's bell to the Town of St. Marys
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Mrs. William Dale and Mayor J.G. Jose (Mayor of St. Marys in 1947) accepting the bell from the HMCS Stone Town from an unidentified Naval Officer.
See the link to the photo of the HMCS available at the St. Marys Museum to learn more. You can even see the bell at the St. Marys Museum in our Military room.
- Condition: Fair. Image looks great but photo looks like it got wet and is all curled up on the left side which is very apparent as this paper has a high gloss.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 33.7 cm
Height: 27 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 33.7cm
Image Height: 27cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Presentation of the HMCS Stone Town's bell to the Town of St. Marys." St. Marys Museum, 1195ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.