Painting of home at Townline of Blanshard and Fullarton
- Lillian Phillips, London, Artist
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Painting of a home located at the town line of Blanshard and Fullarton. This is a field stone house and is said to be the "home of Alexander Robertson and his daughter Mrs. James Highet. Later owned by her son James A. Highet and his sister Miss Ann Jeanette (Nettie). Now owned by Mrs. Lorne Doupe. House is on Townline of Blanshard and Fullarton."
- Condition: Fair. Is a little dirty and matte is very worn and is ripped off at the corners. Handle extremely carefully.
Width: 42.3 cm
Height: 28.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 42.3cm
Image Height: 28.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Painting of home at Townline of Blanshard and Fullarton." St. Marys Museum, 1184ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.