146 Water Street South - Eedy Residence, ca. 1905
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Residence of the J. W. Eedy family, 1905, at 146 Water Street South. A number of family members are posed in front of the house. The man on the right may be J. W. Eedy.
The house has an interesting front entrance with double doors that complement the shutters on the second-storey window above it. T
Good view of picket fence and entrance gate.
- The Museum has two photos under the identifier 1014ph - the one is a contact copy, and the other is an original.
Contact copy - Fair. Right side has tear.
Overall dimensions: 12.6cm x 10cm
Image dimensions: 8.9cm x 6.5cm
Oversize - Fair. Image is fairly clear, but it has yellowed and is fairly worn. Stain at top centre; matte is brittle and almost looks like it may have gotten wet in the past.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1905
Width: 30 cm
Height: 25.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 20.9cm
Image Height: 15.1cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "146 Water Street South." St. Marys Museum, 1014ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.