St. Marys' North Ward, 1860
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of St. Marys' North Ward as seen in 1860. The first dam is visible with a wall surrounding a bunch of trees. Some people can be seen standing on the wall with farm houses seen in the background.
- There are 2 copies of this photo under identifier 1007ph.
Copy in with regular sized photos - Good image, but paper is a little bend and marked.
Overall dimensions: 25.4cm x 20.4cm
Image dimensions: 23.2cm x 17.1cm
Oversize Copy with added texture - Very good. Image and texture are very good. Matte is discoloured but good.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 30.4 cm
Height: 25.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 23.5cm
Image Height: 17.1cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. Marys' North Ward, 1860." St. Marys Museum, 1007ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.