Four views of Arthur Meighen's birthplace, ca. 1975
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Series of photos of members of the Perth County Historical Board touring Arthur Meighen's birthplace.
Arthur Meighen was the ninth Prime Minister of Canada and was born in Anderson, Ontario - not too far from St. Marys, Ontario. His family later moved to St. Marys in order for the children to go to the St. Marys Collegiate Institute.
See the links on the side to learn more about Arthur Meighen, or contact us at the St. Marys Museum.
0975ph_a - Exterior of the home. Members are standing on the porch.
0975ph_b - Members on porch, with one member waving at the camera person.
0975ph_c - Exterior with barns.
0975ph_d - Exterior, with members all speaking on porch.
- Condition: All images are in excellent condition.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1975
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Four view of Arthur Meighen's birthplace." St. Marys Museum, 0975ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.