John L. Maxwell
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Ferrotype of John L. Maxwell, sitting on a stool, posed looking to the side. He is wearing a jacket done up all the way to the top, and a hat.
John L. Maxwell was the brother-in-law of George Gouinlock, the architect of the St. Marys Town Hall.
- Condition: Lacquer and image intact except for a pin sized loss near man's face, and small area on corners.
-Right side looks odd, like there has been some chemical damage (?).
As per Megan Bushell, Oct 6, 2008
Width: 6.3 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "John L. Maxwell." St. Marys Museum, 0972fe.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.