St. James' Church
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcard view of the St. James Anglican Church. The tower is not present in this view which would date this photo before 1908.
The original church (the middle section of the church overall now), was built in 1858 with the tower being added in 1885 (as well as other renovations being performed to enhance the church's interior and exterior). The Parish Hall (which is not seen in this photo, but would be located on the left side of the church) was then added in 1908.
- Condition: Very good. Worn but colour is good (just kind of yellowed).
- St. James' Church, St. Mary's, Ont., Canada
- The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd., Montreal and Toronto
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. James' Church." St. Marys Museum, 0958pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.