St. James Episcopal Church
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcard view of the St. James Anglican church.
All three sections of the building are present in this photo, which means this can be dated from 1908 on.
The original church (the middle section of the church), was built in 1858 with the tower being added in 1885 (as well as other renovations being performed to enhance the church's interior and exterior). The Parish Hall (located on the left side of the church) was then added in 1908.
- The Museum has two copies of this photo under the identifier 0957pc.
Copy 1 - Good. Yellowed and worn.
Copy 2 - Good. Yellowed and worn - better than Copy 1.
- On back of cards:
St. James Episcopal Church, St. Marys, Ont.
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. James Episcopal Church." St. Marys Museum, 0957pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.