St. Marys View
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcard views of St. Marys as seen from the London railway bridge (that crosses over Trout Creek) looking south west towards the back of the Town Hall (seen at the left in the skyline). The Church Street bridge can be seen in the centre with the Harrison Woolen mill seen just to the right.
There are two copies of this postcard under this identifying number (0952pc), the one is cyan in colour (Copy 1) with moving clouds in the sky, while the other is sepia coloured (Copy 2) with clouds just billowing at the skyline.
Copy 1 - Good. Worn, but card is in good shape.
Copy 2 - Fair. Very dirty and worn with uneven yellowing in places.
- On Copy 1 only:
St. Mary's, Canada, "Beautiful for Situation"
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "View of St. Marys." St. Marys Museum, 0952pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.