- Media Type
- Item Type
- Postcard view of the Thames River, with the Victoria (Queen Street) Bridge in the background as well as the Carter Milling Company (and the Opera House just off to the side).
It is noted in our index, that this is the same view that was used in the G. Carter Son & Co. letterhead.
- Condition: Poor. Very worn and thinned. Rips and tears and bends all over. Handle with extreme care.
In ink on front:
How many times
have we crossed this bridge...?
- Date of Original
- Postmarked April 12, 1900
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2585417875387 Longitude: -81.1444187164307
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Victoria Bridge." St. Marys Museum, 0948pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.