The Falls with canoes on Rice Lake
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcard view of the Falls and Rice Lake. On Rice Lake people in canoes can be seen, with the Flats seen behind, and way in the background the Sarnia railway bridge.
- Condition: Fair. Worn looking and brown toned. Appears to have aged a lot.
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "The Falls and Rice Lake." St. Marys Museum, 0947pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.