London Bridge, St. Marys
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcard view of the London railway bridge which crosses over Trout Creek in St. Marys. In the background a church's tower can be seen - in the foreground grass and trees .
- The Museum has two copies of this postcard under this identifying number (0945pc).
Copy 1 - Fair. Yellowed severely. Has rips and bends and is more worn than Copy 2.
Copy 2 - A little dirty and yellowed but good compared to Copy 1. Note is written on back.
- London Bridge, St. Marys Ont.
- Date of Original:
- Postmarked 1907
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "London Bridge." St. Marys Museum, 0945pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.