- James Leonard Wilson, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Carte de visite of Duncan Drummond Weir (1850-1930). He was married to Agnes Taylor and is the brother of John and William Weir of St. Marys.
During his adult life, Duncan Weir lived in Forest, Ontario where he was a flax manufacturer. Following the deaths of John and William in the early 1920s, Duncan was the executor for his two older brothers and was responsible for the sale of the family home in Cadzow Park.
Duncan is pictured here wearing a tie and jacket, with his wavy hair parted to the side and swept away from his face.
- Condition: Okay. Image is clear, but it has yellowed. There are also a bunch of brown stains all over.
- Date of Original:
Width: 6.4 cm
Height: 10.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 5.8cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Miss E.M. Roddick
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Duncan Weir." St. Marys Museum, 0942ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.