Emily Street from Sarnia Bridge, 1890s
- Milton W. Reesor, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Emily Street as seen from the Sarnia Bridge. We see a road with trees on one side, and on the left we see buildings with sidewalks directly in front of them.
Note from Larry Pfaff written on back of photo:
"The buildings at the left are scales, etc. for the flax mill situated just north of Sarnia Bridge, west side on the present (1982) Sheeton/Cook Property."
- Condition: Okay. Tone is dark and uneven; yellowing and wear.
- Water Street North from Sarnia Bridge
(note that this is actually Emily Street)
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 14.7 cm
Height: 11.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.1cm
Image Height: 7.4cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Miss Wilma, Una, Lucille Stanley
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Emily Street from the Sarnia Bridge." St. Marys Museum, 0937ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.