The Park, South Ward
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Tinted postcard view of Westover Park, located in the West Ward of St. Marys on Thomas Street.
You can see the Westover house in the background with a lot of snow and trees in the foreground.
- Condition: Good. Worn and dirty and a little yellow.
- The Park, South Ward, St. Marys, Ont.
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 5.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Mrs. Rosemary E. Tait, Huntsville
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "The Park, South Ward." St. Marys Museum, 0928pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.