Thames River looking north from Sarnia Bridge
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the Thames River as seen when looking north from the Sarnia railway bridge (now part of the Grand Trunk trail).
- Condition: Okay. Has yellowed a lot and is missing detail.
Width: 14.8 cm
Height: 12.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.4cm
Image Height: 7.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Miss Stanley - September 12, 1982
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Thames River looking north from Sarnia Bridge." St. Marys Museum, 0908ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.