David Maxwell Senior
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of David Maxwell Sr. (Died September, 1898).
Maxwell's was a factory in St. Marys that made washing machines, other household items and farm implements.
Mr. Maxwell is pictured here looking off to the side wearing a bow-tie and has very long sideburns.
There are 2 copies of this photo. Please click on the photo to see the other copy.
- Condition: Both copies are in very good condition.
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.2cm
Image Height: 12.7cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Larry Pfaff
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "David Maxwell Senior." St. Marys Museum, 0901ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.