The St. Marys Methodist Church Choir, 1908.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The St. Marys Methodist Church Choir in the church's Diamond Anniversary year, 1908.
The Methodist - later the United Church - always had wonderful music with the best organ in the area and a professional music director.
Choir members in this photograph include:
Back - H.L. Rice B.A., J.H. Tuer, F. Ready, F.G. McTavish, Dr. L.L. Follick, H. Ready, W.C. Box, J.W. Peart, Wm. R. McCamus, F.H. Butcher, Howard Martin, Dr. J.R. Stanley, W.J. Swallow
Next Row - Miss Eva Whiles, Miss Salvadge, Miss M. Robinson, Miss F. Foster, Miss C. Haynes, Mrs. H.L. Rice, Miss Elizabeth Walden, Miss E.V. Reesor
Second Row from Front - Mrs. J.H. Tuer, Miss M. Freeman, Miss Ivy Butcher, Miss J. E. Ford, Mr. F. C. Thomas, Miss Z. Rea, Miss C. Rea, Miss P. Hamilton, Mrs. L. H. Reesor.
Front Row - Miss Marion K. McCamus, Miss M. McCamus, Miss G. W. White, Miss C.K. Jickling B.A., Mrs. F.G. McTavish, Miss M. Follick, Miss Gladys Butcher
Absent - Miss Ada Colley, Miss E. Cubbon, Miss M. Jickling, Miss Kathleen Rice B.A., Fred Lofft, Hubert Lofft
- The Museum has 2 copies of this photo under the identifier 0692ph.
Copy 1 - Fair. It is faded but still fairly detailed (used as this page's example. See below for dimensions).
Copy 2 - Good. Yellowed with scratches and wear but clear image.
Overall dimensions: 20.9 x 40 cm.
Image dimensions: 34.2cm x 25.6cm
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 34.7 cm
Height: 25.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 34.7cm
Image Height: 25.5cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copy 2 - T.H.L. Rice
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Choir of 1908." St. Marys Museum, 0692ph
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.