St. Marys from the Water Tower
- R.W. Gray, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Panoramic postcard view of St. Marys as seen from the old Water Tower (located on the corner of James and Queen Streets). Downtown can be seen, a few churches, the Town Hall, the water treatment buildings, as well as the London railway line.
Postcard is much longer than a normal postcard - over 55cm long!
- The Museum has 2 flat copies of this postcard - as well as a framed copy (#2005.20.1).
Copy 1 (not on matte) - Good. Some image missing.
Copy 2 (pasted on matte) - Poor. Severely browned with water stains. Bubbled up where adhesive does not exist.
- St. Mary's from the Water Tower
Copyright, Canada, 1909, by R.W. Gray
- Date of Original:
- approx. 1909
Width: 55.6 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. Marys from the Water Tower." St. Marys Museum, 0042pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.