St. Marys, the Stone Town View of downtown, northward, Thames River
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcard panoramic view of the downtown and Thames River. The postcard is over 55cm long making it much longer than a normal postcard.
- The Museum has 3 flat copies in our oversize collection.
Condition of each copy:
Copy 1 - Fair. Dirty and stained - especially at edges which are worn.
Copy 2 - Good. Best of three. Dirty and browned but clear with slight bend at right side.
Copy 3 - Pasted to corrugated cardboard. Okay condition. Some staining and dirt. (other photo pasted on as well is in poor condition and browned badly) - separate measurement (approx) 55.8cm x 17.8cm
- St. Mary's, the Stone Town
Width: 55.8 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "St. Marys, the Stone Town." St. Marys Museum, 0041pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.