Rice Lake, St. Marys View of the Thames River
- R.W. Gray, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Souvenir postcard view of Rice Lake and the Thames River with some of downtown, the churches and some homes in view as well. This postcard is much longer than a normal postcard (over 55cm long!).
- We have 3 flat versions of this postcard in our oversize collection.
Conditions for each copy:
Copy 1 - Good. A little dirty and bent.
Copy 2 - Fair. Edges ripped and worn. Bends and stains all over. Very dirty.
Copy 3 - Fair to poor. Has been pasted to a matte and it is bubbling. Also very brown.
- Rice Lake, St. Mary's
Copyright, Canada, 1909, by R.W. Gray
- Date of Original:
- approx. 1909
Width: 55.5 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 55.5cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Rice Lake, St. Marys." St. Marys Museum, 0040pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.