Aftermath of flood of 1937, taken from Park Street bridge
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the Thames River as seen from the Park Street bridge. We can see the Queen Street (Victoria) bridge off in the background as well as downtown.
This photo would have been taken after the waters had gone down showing the aftermath of the flood.
- Condition: Good. Slightly curled with an uneven tone.
- Date of Original:
Width: 12.1 cm
Height: 7.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.3cm
Image Height: 5.6cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Ted Rowcliffe
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Aftermath of flood of 1937, taken from Park Street bridge." St. Marys Museum, 0871ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.