(Possible) members of the Fewster family
- Mystery Question:
Who are these people?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Ferrotype of a man with two girls identified as possibly being members of the Fewster family.
The one girl is wearing a plaid dress, the man a suit and the younger girl some sort of dress.
- Condition: Image is in good condition; a crackled effect to the image when light hits it right on the left side; a few small pieces of the image and lacquer have been lost in the upper right hand corner; back side in good condition. (as per Megan Bushell, October, 2008)
- Note: among Wes' Aunt Maria's belongings (Mrs. Wm. Stevens deceased - maiden name Maria Fewster)
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Marjorie M. (Butters) Lucas, 1964
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "(Possible) members of the Fewster family." St. Marys Museum, 0829fe.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.