- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Thomas Gordon. He is sitting in a chair posed with his one hand on the arm of the chair and the other on a book which has been placed on a table.
Below there is an inscription which went along with the photo in a display years ago that explains that Mr. Gordon may have been the one who prepared some of the animals that can now be found in the "Bird room" of the St. Marys Museum.
- Condition: Good. Silvering at the bottom and on the chair with some wear but the image is clear.
- Mr. T. Gordon
MR. Gordon is believed to be the taxidermist who prepared many of the birds and animals seen in this display. He lived on Water St. around the turn of the century.
Width: 10 cm
Height: 14.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 14.6cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Dave White
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Thomas Gordon." St. Marys Museum, 0774ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.