Theodore Hutton, Opera House, W.V. Hutton Blocks in 1884
- Hugill, Ingersoll, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- One side of a steroview of the Theodore Hutton block, the Opera House block and the William Veal Hutton block found on the west side of Water Street.
Of these buildings the Opera House is by far the most famous and beautiful. It has gone from being an Opera House/Oddfellow meeting place to being a flour mill to its current use - apartment building.
Read more about these blocks of buildings in Early St. Marys (by L.W. Wilson and L.R. Pfaff). Check #27 for this photo and the history behind the buildings.
- Condition: Copy is in good condition. Stain at top.
- Date of Original:
Width: 19.5 cm
Height: 23.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 18.2cm
Image Height: 22.3cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Larry Pfaff
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Theodore Hutton, Opera House, W.V. Hutton Blocks in 1884." St. Marys Museum, 0759ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.