Bessie Weir Fraleigh
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of Bessie Weir Fraleigh - the wife of Sidney Fraleigh.
She is wearing a puffy sleeved dress with her hair tied back with a ribbon.
- Condition: Poor. Image is worn and a little stained.
- Bessie Weir Fraleigh; 1849 - Mar. 3, 1902
Wife of Sidney Fraleigh; wearing Weir lace
Width: 19.5 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Bessie Weir Fraleigh." St. Marys Museum, 0622ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.