Henry E. Wilson and Frances Weir
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Copy of a wedding photo of Henry Wilson and Frances Weir. Henry is sitting in a chair with his one hand on his knee and the other on a book (which is placed open on a table). Frances is standing next to him with her hands on his shoulder and is wearing a lace cape around her shoulders.
- Condition: Copy is in excellent condition.
- Henry E. Wilson & Frances Weir
Wilson wedding picture
She is wearing a lace shawl made by her mother, Margaret Weir
Width: 12.8 cm
Height: 17.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.3cm
Image Height: 15.3cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Henry E. Wilson and Frances Weir." St. Marys Museum, 0609ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.