William Andrews Senior house on Church Street, 1884
- Hugill, Ingersoll, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- One side of a stereoview of William Andrews' home on Church Street, taken in 1884. The address of the house is currently 45 Church Street South. William Andrews, a St. Marys jeweller, hired Hugill, a well-known photographer from Ingersoll, to take this photograph and others of St. Marys at that time. One excellent picture shows the new Andrews building on Queen Street.
- Condition: Copy is in excellent copy.
- Wm. Andrews Sr. House, Church St. 1884
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 17.7 cm
Height: 12.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.7cm
Image Height: 12.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "William Andrews Senior house on Church Street, 1884." St. Marys, 1884
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.