W.V. Hutton home - Westover Park, 1884
- Hugill, Ingersoll, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- One side of a stereoview of the William Veal Hutton home called Westover Park.
In this photo we can see the architecturally stunning conservatory that is at the back of the house.
Westover Park was built in 1867 for William and Joseph Hutton, early settlers of St. Marys.
The home has had many different uses over the years including a Catholic seminary, a commune and is now a luxury hotel catering especially to Stratford Festival Theatre patrons.
- Condition: Copy is in excellent condition.
- W.V. Hutton home, Westover Park 1884
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.9cm
Image Height: 13.6cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "W.V. Hutton home - Westover Park, 1884." St. Marys Museum, 0588ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.