W.V. Hutton home - Westover Park, 1884
- Hugill, Ingersoll, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- One side of a stereoview of Westover Park - the home of William Veal Hutton back in 1884 when this photo was taken.
Westover Park was built in 1867 for William and Joseph Hutton - early settlers of St. Marys.
The home has had many different uses over the years including a Catholic seminary, a commune and is now a luxury hotel catering especially to Stratford Festival Theatre patrons.
- Condition: Copy is in excellent condition.
- W.V. Hutton home, Westover Park 1884
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.9cm
Image Height: 13.6cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "W.V. Hutton home - Westover Park, 1884." St. Marys Museum, 0585ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.