Queen Street looking east
- Hugill, Ingersoll, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- One part of a stereoview of Queen Street looking east. Buildings can be seen on either side of the street with people and vehicles seen on the dirt street or the wooden sidewalks.
- Condition: Copy is in excellent condition.
- A view of Queen St. looking east from Victoria Bridge 1884.
-foreground in pith helmet, on penny-farthing bicycle, C.S. Rumsey, manager of Bank of Montreal.
-bus belongs to James McKay
-police force in picture (Lamond?)
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 12.7 cm
Height: 17.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.9cm
Image Height: 13.6cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Queen Street looking east." St. Marys Museum, 0579ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.